Masonic events are one of a kind occasions that always need to run perfect. Let us help you achieve it!
We attend many social Masonic events and we understand your needs as a guest. This knowledge helps us to find the right venue for any of the events on your social calendar. With a portfolio of multiple hotel chains and individual venues around the UK and Europe, we can book the right location for the right price on your behalf whether it is a traditional British village or a vibrant European city.
At InterEvents Management our main aim is to help Worshipful Masters, Masonic Lodge’s Secretaries, Treasurers or any other Lodge members to plan their Masonic events. We know how stressful it can be to plan an event that involves finding a venue, bedrooms, decorations, music, taking payments and all the other little things that sometimes might be missed off your to-do list. Let us take the stress away and do the hard work for you.
We offer assistance not only with finding the venue, but also with planning and managing your event. From booking the most suitable location and entertainment to paying the final bill, InterEvents Management is here to support you should you so desire. You tell us how involved you want to be – we will do the rest.
Complimentary assistance we offer:
- Venue finding (sourcing and comparing venues as per your brief)
- Event liaison (you work with a chosen venue directly but we are still there if you need any help or assistance)
- Event management (we do all the planning, searching, organising and chasing so you can focus on other tasks)
We can also help with:
- Ladies’ gifts
- Welcome letters and leaflets
- Table decorations
- Audio/Visual equipment hire
- Entertainment (DJs, bands, magicians, photographers, etc.)
- Team building activities
- Vehicle hire (cars, minibuses, coaches, etc.)